School policies cover every aspect of school life.
Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office, where paper copies are also available free of charge.
We have a number of Statutory and Non Statutory School Policies which describe our approach to procedures and subjects. These policies are reviewed by staff and governors as part of an annual and bi-annual cycle. Please follow the links below to review them. Do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about a particular subject or procedure in school.
Each year we evaluate our achievements and set priorities for the forthcoming year in a School Strategic Plan.
- Administration of Medicines Policy SPPA
- Admissions Policy 20 21
- Anti Bullying Policy Stoneham Park
- Attendance Policy SPPA
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values
- Charging and Remissions Policy SP
- COVID Safeguarding policy amendment Jan 21
- Data Protection Policy GDPR 2020 Stoneham Park
- Freedom of Information Policy SPPA
- headlice policy SPPA
- LA prevent leaflet
- Prevent tackling extremism and radicalisation Policy SPPA
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy Stoneham Park
- School Trips Policy Stoneham Park
- SEND Policy Stoneham Park
- Stoneham Park Child Protection Policy 2021
- Stoneham Park Safeguarding Policy 2021
- UWinAT Complaints Policy FINAL docx