Stoneham Park Academy
Singing at North Stoneham Park lights switch on
- If you have signed up for this event then please remember to drop your child at school by 5.20pm.
- Children should wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Children will be walked over to the YMCA to sing on the stage.
- After they have finished, school staff will walk to the children back to school where they will need to be collected by a parent/carer. No children can be dismissed at the YMCA.
- There is no parking on Whieldon Way, at the YMCA or the school, so please walk to the event and leave plenty of time to arrive by 5.20pm.